Vestia, Inc. is launching a new program management database for the office which will combine donations, program allocations, distributions, and activity by donors and volunteers into an all-in-one in-house application. We would like to recruit for an “Office Volunteer” to help us each week maintain the data input for in-kind donations received, requested, and distributed as well as tracking other program data and our restricted accounts with the EHSD bureaus.
Position of OFFICE VOLUNTEER details are:
- What: Help log VESTIA donations, distributions, and volunteer time on a new system; organize donations, mailings
- Why: To help manage the goods and services of VESTIA programs provided to clients
- Where: EHSD Volunteer & Emergency Services – 400 Ellinwood Way, Pleasant Hill
- When: One day (or half day) per week volunteering in the office; minimum 6 month commitment
- Who: 18+ years of age; must register as a County volunteer; computer savvy, good attention to detail
If you are interested in volunteering with Vestia in this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org